Doulas & Birth Professionals You'll Love
There are many wonderful doulas in the Greater Phoenix Area, there’s no doubt. I encourage all expecting mother’s to spend some time finding a doula that is the perfect fit for their family. I have a handful of doulas I truly love and am confident in their doula services.
Dianne Hamre Visit her site
Rebecca Turrigiano Visit her site
Isabelle Krize Visit her site
Amanda Jaramillo Visit her site
Jenni Froment Visit her site
Faye Lewis Visit her site
Tracie Halliday Visit her site
Denise Franklin Visit her site
Nicole Hamic Visit her site
If you choose a Birth Doula from this list of doulas, you will receive a $300 discount from my midwifery package.
Women supported by a doula during labor have been shown to have:
- 50% reduction in cesarean rate
- 25% shorter labor
- 60% reduction in epidural requests
- 40% reduction in pitocin use
- 30% reduction in analgesic use
- 30% reduction in forceps delivery
Although we don’t offer the discount for Postpartum Doulas, we strongly and excitedly recommend these lovely Postpartum Doulas for your postpartum needs.
Ashley Anders Visit her Site
Deana Thayer Visit her site
There are a lot of wonderful Birth Photographers out there and we know how special it is to capture your journey and your day. We fully recommend these Birth Photographers and their talent for capturing Birth.
Dianne Hamre Visit her Site
Placenta Encapsulation is a wonderful way to support your body and recovery after birth. It is a valued trade and skill and I’m thankful to be able to offer a quality referral.
The Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation:
- Help to balance your hormones
- Replenish depleted iron levels
- Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
- Reduce post-natal bleeding Increase milk production – this has been proven in a study
- Make for a happier, more enjoyable post-natal period
- Increase your energy levels